- In-store purchases may be exchanged or returned for gallery credit within 10 days. We do not offer refunds on any purchases.
- Items purchased by phone, email or online may be returned for exchange or gallery credit within 14 days. Exchange or credit amount will not include shipping charges.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and insurance.
- All returned items must be in original, undamaged condition and accompanied by the original receipt. Gifts must be returned in the original gift box.
- There is a one-year expiration date on gallery credit and may be used toward future purchases made in-store, by phone, by email or online.
- Any purchases marked Final Sale, including layaways, custom and special orders, cannot be exchanged or returned for gallery credit.
SHIPPING & INSURANCE POLICIES
- Shipping prices apply to locations in the continental U.S. only. For shipments outside the continental U.S., please contact us for a quote by phone (864-233-5900) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We charge for packing and shipping based on size, fragility and type of shipping requested. Most items are shipped by UPS with options for overnight, second-day, three-day, ground, and standard ground.
- We do pack and ship larger items. Please inquire for a specific estimate.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sydney Strong Jewelry secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Sydney Strong Jewelry secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The Sydney Strong Jewelry Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Sydney Strong Jewelry pages, or register with Sydney Strong Jewelry site or services, a cookie helps Sydney Strong Jewelry to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Sydney Strong Jewelry Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Sydney Strong Jewelry features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sydney Strong Jewelry services or Web sites you visit.
Sydney Strong Jewelry welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sydney Strong Jewelry has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sydney Strong Jewelry at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.